Training and Education
Build4Scale Manufacturing Pilot Training Program for Clean Tech Entrepreneurs
Date: August 1, 2017
Location: Rutgers EcoComplex Clean Energy Innovation Center, Bordentown, New Jersey
• Rutgers EcoIgnite is offering a free pilot training for Cleantech Entrepreneurs.
• Training is part of the USDOE’s Office of Energy Efficiency and Renewable Energy’s (EERE) Build4Scale Program.
• Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory and Texas A&M University are collaborating in the development of this training program for “Cleantech Entrepreneurs” with the tools they need to identify and address manufacturing challenges early in the process.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED BY JULY 21; To register please send email to "firstname.lastname@example.org
For Information Call: 609-499-3600 X4221; additional details can be found at the websites below.
Additional EcoIgnite training/workshops will include:
- Seminars in a variety of topics
- Funding support (space, prototyping, scale-up, test and verification)
- Flexible, customized training to meet specific needs
- Post-training pitch practice sessions
- Demo Day - January 2018