EcoIgnite will provide the following Value-Added Services:
- Technology Concept Assessment
- Technology Testing, Verification and Engineering Support
- Regulatory and Permitting Guidance
- State-of-the-Art Lab Space and Scale-up Facility
- Business Development
- Technical and other Training
- Educational programs
- Networking/Idea Exchange Meet-ups and Pitch Events
Importance of Demonstration and Scale-up
- Clean energy technologies can be more complex than IT and digital technologies.
- Permitting and commercialization of products requires lengthy time periods;
New Jersey-specific technologies (i.e. waste to energy technologies) may have unique opportunities:
- Food waste and organic waste to energy is a low hanging fruit and has a strong market demand;
- New Anaerobic digestion technologies can provide clean energy, water and jobs.